- Attendance will be marked during all the institute
- At least 90% attendance is required to be eligible
to appear semester examinations.
- Trainees who needs to stay at home due to illness
or functions must submit an application signed by your parents/guardian to the
concern class teacher.
- Any trainee who needs leave for three or more days
must submit an application signed by your parents/guardian to the Principal.
- Trainees are not allowed to enter the staff room without the proper permission.
- Follow the instructions of Trainer during
Institute events and class activities including those organized in campus.
- Trainees are requested to arrange the chairs and
tables before leaving the classroom/lab.
- Submit homework, assignments and project reports
- Take notes of feedback and comments given by
5. Use of
- Do not bring any food or beverage inside lab.
- Follow the instructions of the computer lab
in-charge and your trainer.
- Use only the assigned systems of the respective
Lab. In case if it is busy; seek the permission of the in-charge.
- On grounds of security threats of viruses, we do
not allow the use of personal thumb drives or other storage devices.
- Do not play computer games or fiddle with the
hardware and accessories.
- Trainees are not supposed to change the system
setting and peripherals.
6. Use of
- Damaging or destroying properties belonging to
institute would entail disciplinary action and the cost of the repair or
- No scribbling on the table, wall of Labs, class room
and conference hall.
- Use of
mobile phones and MP3 players in the class, library and computer labs is
- Using unfair means during examination/assessment
may invite disciplinary measures.
- Punishment due to any in disciplinary acts may
include any one or more of the following
- Withholding of
scholarship and other benefits
from attending the classes
- Withholding of
results and certificates